Karen Munro is an ACC Accredited Coach trading as Munro Careers who lives and works in Chalfont St. Peter. She specialises in Coaching clients in all aspects of Career Change, Development and Transition.
Karen is also a Committee Member of Chalfont St. Peter’s Chamber of Commerce, supporting and promoting local businesses.
Using effective Coaching techniques, advice and guidance, alongside a wealth of experience in both Coaching and Recruitment, she enables clients to create the focus and vision needed to get their careers back on track.
Munro Careers helps clients to:
- Know themselves; identifying their core values and strengths, clarifying their goals and finding out what holds them back and gets in their way of making meaningful change.
- Brand themselves; creating unique and strong CV’s and LinkedIn profiles with confidence and clarity.
- Market themselves; supporting them through the whole interview process, increasing their confidence, giving them strategies, tools and techniques to create the best impression.
Karen partners with her clients through a thought provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximise their personal and professional potential, which is particularly important in today’s uncertain and complex environment.
Coaching is perfect if you……
- are feeling stuck in your work and/or career
- want to improve and increase your confidence
- need help to make an important career decision
- want to change career, but don’t know where to start
- want to be more effective in your leadership or team working skills
- are applying for jobs and want to be able to create a great C.V.
- need help to improve your interview skills and techniques
- want to understand how to maximise your LinkedIn profile?
If you’d like to know more about how Coaching can help you, contact Karen through her website and request a free 30 minute telephone ‘Career Conversation’ today.